Monday, February 21, 2011

Chef Bernard My newest Needle Felted "Insulator Buddy"


                                                      Good morning everyone! 

 I had so much fun making Chef Bernard!  He is quite the character, do you all remember Fred had all those fishing stories, well "Chef Bernie"(as he likes to be called), talks Crumb Cake, apple, blueberry or his newest flavor Banana! 
Chef Bernie
and his newest creation Banana Crumb cake

My 3 little kids helped him make his small banana crumb cakes,he taught them how to stir and fold in the ingredients just so.  They did have a lot of fun with this one.  But I do believe it was more fun to eat the muffins.  Whoops!  I mean crumb cakes!
 He also has some real good Italian dishes (He says). 
My little guy would love to try his pizza sometime, you never know maybe one of his assistant's might make that for us some time soon.


Chef Bernie lives in "Rock Haven"  New York and owns and runs the "Crumbling Rocks Diner".    Of course his speciality is Crumb Cakes! 

Chef Bernie
Outside enjoying the Snow

The man is always smiling, he has got to be the happiest Chef I have ever meant, in along time.   No Stress!
  He loves to talk to anyone that will listens about his Crumb cakes, and is so excited about adding new ones all the time to his breakfast Menu.  
The "Crumbling Rocks Diner" is becoming a real new Hot spot for all the Rocks and their friends to meet.
  "Rock Haven"  will be hosting the Spring Fishing Expo, so Fred and Aunt Hildie are planning on attending the Expo, and of course Louise is going, she won't let Fred go by himself.  
You never know who they will will meet along the way or pick up. 

I haven't quite decided yet, but I may be putting "Chef Bernard" up for sale.  I think he would make a great conversation piece for anyone that is a chef to put on their desk, he does keep you positive.  Who couldn't go wrong with Chef Bernard's  "Crumb Cake" recipes. 
I will let you know Chef Bernard weighs 9.4 ounces and is 7" tall.  I do believe sometimes the pictures make my guys look bigger and everyone has asked how much they weigh.

Thanks Again everyone for reading.  As always please let me knopw what you all think.
I have already started on my newest creation. 
Take care Pam


4 comments:

Kari said...

Love him!!

Unknown said...

He is awesome, i love his face :) you do really great work :))

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful creation, Pam!!

Unknown said...

Pam - I love this character! He has so much personality and the details are perfect! What a fabulous creation!